Are you searching for Budgeting and Personal finance Apps for managing you finance? We have listed some useful personal finance apps which you can download it from PlayStore and App store.
Budgeting and Personal Finance Apps
Home Budget with Sync
Home Budget with Sync may be the perfect budgeting app for you suppose you prefer tracking all your expenses. The app contains features that allow you to set up a home budget and share it with your family or friends.
- It allows proper managing of home expenses.
- Users can sync the set budget to their multiple devices.
- The app ensures equal sharing of home expenses.
- Users can analyse their spending habits through charts, graphs and tables.
- It enables the categorisation of home expenses.
- Users can see the balances in their credit cards and bank accounts.
- Users cannot connect all their accounts.
- The app does not guide you on how to use its features.
- The user can load backups only to computers or IPads.
The PocketGuard is a free budgeting app that allows you to spend more time living rather than worrying about your expenses. The application has features that show all your money issues including loans. In short, you can keep track of every single money associated issue using the app.
- The application connects all your credit cards and bank accounts through a read-only connection.
- It can automatically sort all your expenses including subscriptions.
- Users can check the status of their bank account at any time.
- It provides a budget that ensures a user is safe regarding financial stability.
- PocketGuard shows the maximum amount of money one can spend without going beyond the budget.
- PocketGuard does not include financial goals.
- It is not sophisticated enough for users with complex financial situations.
- Users cannot add cash transactions.
Wally app may be the best budgeting tool for individuals that prefer simplicity. The app provides all your money factors in one screen which includes your spending and budget set. The app compares what you should spend in a day and the money you already spent hence setting up budgets based on your average daily expenses.
- Users can compare the cash they spend within the set budget.
- The application allows users to set saving goals.
- Users can view the amount of money saved.
- It is easy to track spending habit as Wally provides charts and graphs.
- Wally shows users where or on who they spend a specific amount of money.
- Categorizing expenses is possible.
- Users can add cash transactions.
- The app operates based the assumption that your average daily spending is the best financial choice.
- There is no option for adding recurring transactions.
The wallet is an editor’s choice budgeting app as it contains many features that allow users to plan all their money factors. The app is easy to use as it contains a useful and organised customer service. The wallet is one if the best budgeting applications as it provides all money information in a single screen.
- Users can sync the app with many bank accounts.
- It enables saving goals setting.
- The application has a user-friendly interface.
- It comes with customer service that guides users on how to use its features.
- The app allows users to set budgets and compares budgets with spending habits.
- It contains a group sharing feature that enables users to share their budget with family or friends.
- Users can customise the app features.
- The free version of the wallet application is limited to two bank accounts.
Honeyfi is one of the best budgeting applications for couples. Users can view all their money factors in one screen hence have an easy time making financial plans and adjustments. The come comes with simple features that do not require any guidelines to operate.
- The application can make financial predictions.
- Using due to simple features is easy.
- It records all financial translations.
- Users can categorise their expenses.
- Honeyfi provides financial information in the form of graphics.
- Not available.
6. Mvelopes App
It is one of the most reliable apps. It has an envelope methodology of tracking you’re daily, weekly as well as monthly expenses in one go. It provides accurate feedback. The advantage of this app is that it can connect the app and the Mvelopes website application creating the impression that it has a better chance of tracking and responding to your budget.
- It is free
- Provides accurate feedback
- Helps you plan and execute a perfect budgetary allocation
- Secures your savings
- Keeps track of all your impromptu expenditures
- It helps in future planning
- The feedback is valuable.
- Limited analysis of all financial years
- The feedback may be unreliable
7. Good budget App
The Goodbudget app uses the same envelope technology to bring together a combination of the evaluation of all ledgers to help you save well. It has the advantage of connecting the user with the rest of his family members and syncing all of their financial obligations. It is one of the best-rated apps, and you may want to try it out.
- Helps you manage your bills ideally
- It provides both short-term and long-term fiscal analysis
- Solely focuses on saving techniques and knowledge
- It stores transaction history to help you compare the results of all financial years
- It can connect you and your family to know all your worth
- It takes into consideration all of your spending tendencies to come up with an ideal budget
- Fosters the spirit of future-orientation as it is all about saving
- The syncing of all family financial records limits confidentiality
- Future-orientation mantras deny the current plans opportunities of adaptation
8. Expense IQ
It was formerly known as the Easy Money App. It can track all your registries in any financial entities and inform you on all monthly budgets that you need to adhere. Daily costs of life like food and energy bills may seem typical but, they might be taking a whole toll of your total earnings. Its advantage is that you can customise it to fit into all assets and liabilities that you have.
- You can customise its analysis technique
- It makes a constant reminder on all bills
- Keeps a record of all transaction charges
- It gives the user an opportunity to interact with professional planners
- It warns you when you exceed the average budget spending
- Works only in android unlike the other apps
- It provides only monthly and annual reports
It can work on both Android and Windows. It is free and takes into account all the recurrent dates that you earn. You might be getting cash weekly or daily or perhaps monthly, the advantage here is that this app will help you edit all expenses as well as overall income as long as it fits your budget. To help it against misleading you, stay true.
- You can customise its settings to fit your plan
- It compares all your transactions and provides a probable spending budget
- Perfect for a family
- Works best for small businesses
- Focuses only on your periods of earnings and not extra deals
10. Clarity Money
It is a personal budget app that takes into account all of your bank records. It will evaluate how you spend then use the same technique to point out possible saving ideas and opportunities.
- It is accurate and reliable
- It pledges you to keep depositing savings on your account
- Highlights opportunities for spending less and earning more
- It helps you set seasonal objectives
- It is future-oriented
- Identifies saving ideas
- Relies on current financial records
- Disregards the past
- Lack of customisation