In the same way as most of things, choosing the hosting is also a difficult job. Since today most of the companies are promising 99% of uptime, expertise support and unlimited resources. But choosing the right one is still difficult as most of them are just making fake promises.
I have seen people buying hosting from the companies by just checking the bandwidth and storage they are providing but that is not at all the right way to choose hosting.
Important Factors for Best Hosting
Given below are the most important factors that you must follow in order to get best hosting
1. Price:- this is the most important factor that you must take care of before buying hosting. However this should not the only deciding factor. Before buying hosting you must do a proper research which will help you know how much you will have to spend on hosting. Choosing the cheapest one might work as the wrong choice. There are companies that are offering hosting from $1.99 per month to $100 per month. But rate shouldn’t be the biggest factor for making a choice.
2. Tech Specs:- This is one of the major factor that one should consider before buying hosting. At the time of making a choice you must go through deep into it. You must find out what server specification the hosting company is providing you, reason being is that the server configuration is the only thing that will help you in fast loading of your website. You must find out how much of RAM and CPU is the hosting company providing. Storage and bandwidth is something that depends upon your usage. If you are going to hosting a blogging website then 30 GB of storage is more than sufficient. Bandwidth is another thing that completely depends upon the traffic you are going to get. If you have huge traffic on your website you should find the plat with good amount of bandwidth.
3. Features:- This is yet another factor that you must take care of. Almost all companies offer a huge amount of goodies along with their packages but what packages are good and useful makes it important. Specially when it comes to security. If you are a beginner then you ust look for hosting that provide cpanel along with the hosting . this panel will help you in managing your website properly without even the knowledge of any coding or anything technical. When it comes to security you must look for the operating system used on servers. Since linux is considered as highly secure you must look for hosting that have linux on their servers.
4. Support:- Suppose you are tweaking your website for looks and performance and suddenly you find that your website went down. What will you do? The first thing that you will do is contact support. The support team must be a team of experts so that as soon as they listen to your problem they are ready to fix it properly. Fastcomet is one of the best and you read fastcomet hosting review here.
5. Scalability:- This is the feature that will be used by you when you get good amount of visitors. When you host a website, you look for making money from it and thus you work on marketing and you start getting good amount of visitors. This is the time when you will have to improve the resources of your website. Make sure that the hosting allows easy scaling of resources.
Before buying any hosting you must figure out what kind of hosting will suit the best for your blog or website. It completely depends upon the number of visitors that your website is having. In case you are looking for web hosting for your new website, initially you should go for shared hosting or you can go for cloud hosting even. Both have almost the same charges but cloud hosting always perfroms better.
- Best Free WordPress Plugins for Blogging
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone and iPad to Windows PC
- Best Data Recovery Software for Mac
- iMessage for PC Windows 10