This article describes in detail the registration process of the PMP exam:
1. Obtain more than 35 hours of training certificates covering nine knowledge fields in the American project management knowledge system;
2. Submit application materials in English online. When you submit and complete the English application materials on the PMI exam website www.pmi.org, PMI will reply to confirmation by email. It is recommended that you complete the submission of the English website materials as soon as possible;
3. One week after the material declaration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation letter from PMI. After confirming that the review is passed, you can take the PMP exam, and then you need to register in Chinese;
4. Submit Chinese registration materials: After receiving the confirmation from PMI, log in to the China International Talent Exchange Foundation: HTTP://exam.chinagraph.c/ to register in Chinese, please log in again within 3 working days after successful registration The system checks the audit status, and it is recommended to log in to the system to check the audit results in time for the next step of payment (after the audit is passed) or modify the registration information (the audit is not passed) After the Chinese registration is reviewed, the PMP certification exam arranged in mainland China can be taken.
PMP Selection Review Process
Applicants belonging to the first category (a bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and above) need to have
1. Verify a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. Verify project management experience
3. Applicants who verify that 35 hours of project management education are in the second category (high school, college or equivalent)
Verify Project Management Experience—Verify 35 Hours of Project Management Education
1. Submitting the experience certification form requires a manager, supervisor or colleague who has an in-depth understanding of your application experience to review your experience records and complete the experience certification form. After they verify, put the completed experience certificate and experience record in a sealed envelope, sign at the seal, and send the envelope to you by mail or in person. If a person verifies multiple projects of the same company, they can fill out a form and sign, or add weight to the verified project experience record. Faxed or scanned forms will not be accepted. Because the audit requires confidentiality, the form needs to be placed in a sealed and signed envelope. Any alternatives are not accepted.
2. Record 35-hour project management related education the documents submitted for each course that meets the 35-hour project management education are specified in the education records in the attachment. In order to fully record these activities, you need to provide a certificate, transcript or proof of participation including the training company, registered education provider (R.E.P), school or institution’s company. The submitted course must have learning objectives, and the objectives must be directly related to the project management profession. Any alternatives are not accepted.
3. Record educational background (including only bachelor, master, or doctoral degree) requires a copy of the degree or transcript of the educational institution issued to you for the bachelor, master, or doctorate degree (or equivalent university degree). The completed review form can only be sent by formal mail to one of the following addresses of PMI. PMI does not accept fax or e-mail review forms. After receipt, the certification review team will quickly process your review form. If PMI exam asks for your clarification during the review of materials, a representative will contact you directly. After approval, an email will be sent to inform you that you can now regain the pass and exam registration information in the new online certification system. PMI Global Operations Center Fourteen Campus Boulevard, Newtown Square, PA 19073-3299
USATel: +1-610-356-4600 (Option 8 from phone menu)
E-mail: [email protected]
Global Operations Center’s working hours are Monday to Friday, US Eastern Time, from 8 am to 8 pm. The holiday time is the same as the US holiday time. Don’t submit only part of the review content, it will automatically be considered a review failure. The date when PMI receives and processes the review materials is the date of the completed review. Other documents after this date will not be accepted. If you cannot complete the review within the prescribed 60-day review date, PMI can be extended by 30 days. If the review is not completed within 60 days or 90 days, or because only part of the materials are submitted or materials are incorrect, you will not be able to take the PMP exam. If the review is not successfully completed, the test fee will be refunded to you after deducting RMB 850 from the test fee. After the waiting period required for your reapplication is over, you will need to submit another PMP application, form and fees. Your application will be reviewed again. PS: After registering for the PMP certification training course at SPOTO, fill out the information collection form as required by the head teacher, and it will assist everyone to complete the registration of the PMI exam and Chinese website to obtain the qualifications for examination registration. If they are selected for review, the head teacher will also Will help you solve it, so you have no worries about applying for the exam~